Silva & Habeck is an advertising, software, and lead management company specializing in the auto industry. We also operate a full-service contact center in Moore, OK.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Full-time, hourly position
- Starting pay between $12-$15 depending on experience
- FREE Health Insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- FREE Dental Insurance from Delta Dental
- FREE Vision Insurance from VSP
- UNLIMITED paid time off
- UNLIMITED vacation days
- Easy opportunities for pay increases
- Opportunity to grow an HR department in a fast-growing company
ABOUT THE WORK:
In this role, you would have a variety of responsibilities, such as creating clear and efficient hiring/firing processes, analyzing staffing requirements, explaining and administering benefits to employees, and general office management tasks.
To ensure success, HR Assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management reviews and procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Coordinate training sessions and their agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit payroll reports such as cash requirements, point-in-time reports, and more.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Work with management to maintain
- At least one (1) year of human resources experience
- Excellent ability to use computers and HR-related software
- Experience creating schedules for hourly employees
- (Optional) Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources