About this position
We are looking for a skilled back-end engineer to develop both customer-facing web applications as well as internal software to manage such applications. We expect you to have the ability to communicate clearly with the front-end team to execute unique designs seamlessly.
- Create and maintain software integrations with third-parties through creating and utilizing web hooks and REST/SOAP APIs
- 3+ years of back-end development experience including PHP, Node.JS and Python
- Experience developing software/web applications in an Agile environment.
- Proficiency in databases like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience working with cloud-hosting and deep understanding of AWS and Heroku.
- Expertise in building RESTful Web APIs and backend services for responsive web and mobile applications.
- Experience with versioncontrol like git and GitHub.
- Linux Server management experience is a plus.
- Able to handle application hosting and deployment on AWS.
- Must expertise in security best practices and authentication protocols like: SAML, OAuth, Token-based authentication.
- Experience with payment systems such as Stripe or BrainTree etc.